Cabling and Bracing
- Reduce the hazards that a damaged tree can pose to your property and occupants
- Save an otherwise healthy tree that is structurally weak
- Prolong the life of a damaged tree
- Repair split or decayed limbs
Advanced Cabling and Bracing Methods
Affordable Tree Services applies dynamic, static or brace cabling depending on the precise condition of the trees on your property. The most typical support method includes the installation of threaded steel rod braces, or a flexible high strength cable to reduce stress damage caused by heavy foliage, ice, snow, or high winds.
Inspections and After-care Service
With annual inspections and our professionally installed support systems, your trees will flourish. Safe and effective, Affordable Tree Services cabling and bracing systems adjust to the natural growth of your trees and enable a longer life span.
What to Expect From a Visit by Our Qualified Arborist
Tree evaluation services include:
- Customized cabling and bracing design
- Structural assessment of your tree
- Pruning of the weakest branches
- Removal of dead or dying limbs
Free Consultation From The Licensed Tree Experts
The licensed tree experts at Affordable Tree Services offer certified inspection and assessment services to identify and prevent potential hazards from trees.